Travellers to Vriddhachalam will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see around the area.
Dressing for Vriddhachalam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Vriddhachalam gets about 838 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F