Those travelling to Mailam are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 113 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Mailam
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mailam Station. Mailam may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mailam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1228 millimetres of rain falls on Mailam each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 38°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F