Visitors can enjoy all that Coimbatore has to offer including the temples, basketball games and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and churches.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in Coimbatore
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Coimbatore
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Coimbatore North Station, Coimbatore Junction Station or Coimbatore Ettimadai Station. Coimbatore might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Coimbatore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Coimbatore gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°C