Sonepat Hotels from Rs2,400
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sonepat has to offer including the temples, theme park and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers, university setting and monuments.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Sonepat
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sonepat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Sonepat gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C