Visitors can enjoy all that Panipat has to offer including the temples, monuments and museums. In Panipat, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Panipat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Panipat each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C