Rohtak Hotels from Rs1,011
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Rohtak has to offer including the lakeside setting, zoo and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, parks and sporting events.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Rohtak
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Rohtak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Rohtak gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C