Visiting Singaperumal Koil
Visitors can enjoy all that Singaperumal Koil has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 188 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Singaperumal Koil
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chennai Singaperumal Koil Station. Singaperumal Koil might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Singaperumal Koil
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 960 millimetres of rain falls on Singaperumal Koil each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C