Sidemen Hotels from Rs1,289
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sidemen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens. The relaxing and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Mount Agung, Jungut Batu Beach and Sanur Beach.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Sidemen
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sidemen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sidemen is 44 millimetres
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C