- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Alaya Ubud
Choose dates to view prices
Exclusive Room (Alaya Room)
Deluxe Room (With 1 x Airport Transfer)
Family Room (Connecting Room)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Connecting Room)
About this area
Located in Ubud, Alaya Ubud is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular local attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Bali Marine and Safari Park. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby rafting, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking, hiking/biking trails and ecotours.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Ubud Monkey Forest - 9 min walk
- Agung Rai Museum of Art - 14 min walk
- Ubud Royal Palace - 18 min walk
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 18 min walk
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 3 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 72 min drive
- Where to eat
- Petani Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Bamboo Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily.
- Manisan Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: IDR 150000 for adults and IDR 130000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 605000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location and a top quality hotel in all respects