Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Sattahip, which is also known for its gardens. The relaxing and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Buddha Mountain, Anek Kuson Sala and Wat Yan Temple.
- You'll find 2156 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sattahip
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sattahip Ban Phlu Ta Luang Station, Sattahip Khao Chi Chan Junction Station or Sattahip Yanasangwararam Station. Sattahip might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sattahip
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Sattahip gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C