Hotel is clean but the owner needs to reevaluate the management team. In the event of the coronavirus crisis, this hotel did not allow customers the opportunity to reschedule for a later date and failed to answer emails/calls. I have been to Pattaya over 10 times and stayed in 5 different hotels. This is the only place Ive ever had an issue.
Overview of Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Corner Ocean View Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya is in the city centre and near the beach. Art in Paradise and Alcazar Cabaret are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Terminal 21 Pattaya and Central Festival Pattaya. Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam are not to be missed. With snorkelling and boat tours nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Alcazar Cabaret - 3 min walk
- Art in Paradise - 4 min walk
- Tiffany Cabaret Show - 5 min walk
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 11 min walk
- Health Land Spa & Massage (Pattaya) - 14 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 6 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Roof Mixology – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Big Fish – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Car Bar – Bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Pool Bar – Pool-view bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 650 for adults and THB 324 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort