- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Pattaya
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Kids)
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Pattaya is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Naklua Bay, while Art in Paradise and Ripley's Believe It or Not are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Pattaya Beach Road - 1 min walk
- Pattaya Beach - 1 min walk
- Art in Paradise - 6 min walk
- CentralMarina - 7 min walk
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 11 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 11 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- East Coast Kitchen – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe G – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Flow – Open daily.
- Terrazzo – Beachfront restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Pattaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 499 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: THB 696 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort