Visitors can enjoy all that Raichak has to offer including its rivers. In Raichak, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Raichak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 36°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- Raichak gets about 2338 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 14°C