Visitors can enjoy all that Haldia has to offer including the rivers, university setting and parks. There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Haldia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Haldia gets about 2338 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°C