Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Where to stay in East India
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
New Town is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Eco Urban Village and City Centre 2.
When in Garia and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like Benu Bana Chaya Lake or South City Mall and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Kavi Nazrul Station or Shahid Khudiram Station.
2.5/5(2 area reviews)
While visiting New Digha, you might make a stop by sights like Amarabati Park and Digha Science Centre.
4/5Very Good!(7 area reviews)
When in Sealdah and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like New Market or Eden Gardens and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Central Station or Chandni Chowk Station.
3.5/5Good!(26 area reviews)
While you're in Dharmatala, take in top sights like New Market and jump on the metro at Esplanade Station to see more of the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in East India by Star Rating
- Hotels near East India Airports
- Areas of East India
- Accommodation near East India Attractions
- More accommodation types in East India
- Choose Your East India Hotel Style
- Search East India Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in East India
- Hotels Near East India, India
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations