Overview of Refinery Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Atelier Executive Suite
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Refinery Hotel is near a metro station. 5th Avenue and Macy's are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for American Dream Meadowlands, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New York travel guide
- 5th Avenue - 2 min walk
- Bryant Park - 3 min walk
- Macy's - 4 min walk
- Times Square - 6 min walk
- Empire State Building - 7 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 7 min walk
- 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Parker and Quinn – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Winnies – Open daily.
- Rooftop Bar – Al fresco dining rooftop bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.21 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel, makes you feel like you have authentically stepped back in time. The combination of design of the hotel, the lighting and the parts played by staff, the complimentary bar cart in the lobby in the evening....the surprise of birthday cupcakes from Magnolia and a complimentary bottle of wine. All nice touches. Spacious room and especially bathroom. We will definitely return! The only thing I could do without was the scent of the candles in the lobby. Sets the mood of the time but it was quite strong and overhearing.