Visiting Jebel Ali
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jebel Ali, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its shopping, sporting events and bars. Top sights around the area include Aquaventure, Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Jebel Ali
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Getting around Jebel Ali
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jebel Ali Industrial Station, Jebel Ali Station and Energy Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Jebel Ali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 39°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- Average annual rainfall for Jebel Ali is 5 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 13°C