Edgewater Hotels from Rs5,336
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Visitors to Edgewater are sure to enjoy the rivers, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Central Park, Barney's and Bloomingdale's.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away
Dressing for Edgewater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 1269 millimetres of rain falls on Edgewater each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Edgewater?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Edgewater, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Edgewater?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Edgewater?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Edgewater?
Edgewater Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Edgewater by Star Rating
- Hotels near Edgewater Airports
- Accommodation near Edgewater Attractions
- More accommodation types in Edgewater
- Choose Your Edgewater Hotel Style
- Search Edgewater Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Edgewater
- Hotels Near Edgewater, Fort Lee - Paramus
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations