Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene in Burford, which is also known for its gardens and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and churches. Top sights around the area include Blenheim Palace, Ashmolean Museum and Pitts Rivers Museum.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Burford
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Burford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Burford gets about 855 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C