History buffs will enjoy exploring Moreton-in-Marsh, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its gardens and bars. Swan Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Anne Hathaway's Cottage are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Moreton-in-Marsh
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Getting around Moreton-in-Marsh
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Moreton-In-Marsh Station. Moreton-in-Marsh might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Moreton-in-Marsh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 855 millimetres of rain falls on Moreton-in-Marsh each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C