Buffalo Hotels from Rs2,944
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Buffalo
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Known for its great bars and great live music, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Buffalo. You can visit top attractions like KeyBank Center and Shea's Performing Arts Center, and jump on the metro at Allen-Medical Campus Station or Fountain Plaza Station to see more of the city.
Discover Allentown, memorable for its restaurants. Popular attractions in Allentown include Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site and Theater of Youth, and you can see more of the area by hopping on the metro at Allen-Medical Campus Station.
While there might not be top attractions in Albright, you can explore the larger area and discover places like Buffalo Zoo and Buffalo Museum of Science.
If you're spending some time in Black Rock, Buffalo Religious Arts Center and Rich Marina are top sights worth seeing.
Travellers to Buffalo give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls, theatre and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its art, entertainment and university. Top sights in the city include Coca-Cola Field, Pierce - Arrow Museum and Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Getting around Buffalo
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Buffalo is easy. You can access metro transport at Lafayette Square Station, Church Station and Fountain Plaza Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Buffalo-Exchange Street Station, Buffalo-Exchange Street Station or Buffalo-Depew Station.
Dressing for Buffalo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- About 1028 millimetres of rain falls on Buffalo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°F