Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Buffalo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Buffalo Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Buffalo Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Buffalo? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 47 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Aloft Buffalo Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and property condition.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ University at Buffalo - Amherst. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Buffalo
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Buffalo is 40.47 inches
Exploring Buffalo with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and live music, Buffalo has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, university life, and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Coca-Cola Field and Pierce - Arrow Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park and KeyBank Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supplies Plus, Tuesday Morning, or Salt Water Paradise.