Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bel Air, Los Angeles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bel Air Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Bel Air Pet-Friendly Hotels
Bel Air Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Bel Air and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Bel-Air is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and iPod docks. Our customers appreciate this 5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Bel Air Treehouse. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and in-room fireplaces. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Bel Air
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bel Air is 11.50 inches
Exploring Bel Air with Your Pet
Known for its gardens, Bel Air has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy checking out J. Paul Getty Museum and Universal Studios Hollywood®. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Sony Pictures Studios and Santa Monica Pier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Dog Bakery, My Pet Naturally, or Tuesday Morning.