Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
- One Queen Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Non Refundable
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Reading hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Reading, this hotel is close to Sovereign Center, Reading Public Museum, and VF Outlet Center. Local attractions also include FirstEnergy Stadium and Berkshire Mall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Abraham Lincoln - A Wyndham Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves; bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 18
- Year Built 1930
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
The Abraham Lincoln - A Wyndham Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.