Please enter your travel dates.
Delightful beach hotel with a sauna
Within easy reach of Pattaya Floating Market, Alangkarn Theater, and Underwater World Pattaya, this Sattahip hotel is set on the beach. Local attractions also include Mimosa Pattaya and Outlet Mall Pattaya.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a children's pool and barbecue grills.
In addition to kitchens, guestrooms include sofa beds and refrigerators. Bathrooms feature showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sigma Resort Jomtien Pattaya provides a sauna and a children's pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This beach hotel also offers barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 216
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sofa bed
Sigma Resort Jomtien Pattaya has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 0 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 250 per person (approximately)