Please enter your travel dates.
Executive or Deluxe King or 2 Double
- One King Bed
Long Beach hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Long Beach, this hotel is close to Bixby Village Golf Course, California State University Long Beach, and Red Car Museum. Also nearby are Seal Beach Pier and Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge.
In addition to a restaurant, Seaport Marina Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seaport Marina Hotel features a marina and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This hotel offers access to limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Long Beach hotel also offers a nightclub, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Seaport Marina Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Marina on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1963
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Sea Side Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).