Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe King Room - Advance Purchase,
Business One King Bed Non-Smoking
- 1 king
Leicester Square's hidden gem
By Trafalgar Square
This contemporary, elegant hotel is close to museums, theaters, and offers easy access to transportation (The Tube). Trafalgar Square is 1 block away. Piccadilly Circus is nearby.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel houses a modern fitness center; contemporary dishes are served in the bar and restaurant and wireless Internet access is available.
The hotel's 60 chic guestrooms are defined by designer lighting and black-slate bathrooms; all include high-quality entertainment systems and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel features the Leicester Square Bar & Restaurant and a fitness center. Amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This London property also offers a business center, a conference room, and banquet facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered throughout the hotel. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a concierge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
The Leicester Square Bar & Restaurant - Offers an extensive British menu which includes contemporary and classic seafood dishes, appetizers, platters to share, meats from the grill and puddings. Outfitted with original artwork and stylish, modern furnishings in rich cream leather.
Please be advised that this hotel’s restaurant will close after breakfast each day. Requests after breakfast will be fulfilled in Scoff & Banter, Leicester Square located in the Hampshire Hotel. Room service will still be available as normal. The lunch and dinner menus will be from the Scoff & Banter menu.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.