Availability: Hôtel des Trois Couronnes
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Vevey with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Castle Chatelard and Montreux Convention Center. Area attractions also include Freddie Mercury Statue and Place du Marche.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel des Trois Couronnes features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to plasma televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel des Trois Couronnes Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel des Trois Couronnes features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel des Trois Couronnes is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- 24-hour business center
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1842
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Les Trois Couronnes - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Veranda Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in sushi and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Puressens Destination Spa. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel des Trois Couronnes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 390 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 30 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 30 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.