Please enter your travel dates.
Family Chalet, 3 Bedrooms
- One Double Bed
Family Chalet, 2 Bedrooms
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Family Chalet, 4 Bedrooms
- Two Double Beds
Winter getaway with an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Morillon residence is located in the mountains, convenient to Morillon Ski Resort, Samoens Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include Avoriaz Ski Resort and Champery Ski Resort.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Les Chalets du Bois de Champelle to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a sauna.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Les Chalets du Bois de Champelle provides a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and laundry facilities.
Les Chalets du Bois de Champelle is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Ski storage
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Extra towels/bedding
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours: 9 AM – noon and 5 PM – 7PM
Please note:Reception is closed Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday.
On arrival day, room keys can only be collected after 5 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.35 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 37 per pet, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 27 per week
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).