Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Suite for 2 people
- 1 queen
Grand Suite for 2 people
- 1 king
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- 1 queen
Junior Suite (Triplex)
- 1 queen
Chambery romantic hotel near Elephants Fountain
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Chambery, walking distance from Elephants Fountain, Chateau de Chambery, and Carre Curial. Also nearby are Chateau des Ducs de Savoie and Espace Malraux.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Petit Hôtel Confidentiel provides tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations. Other amenities include air conditioning and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Petit Hôtel Confidentiel features tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers tour assistance and room service (during limited hours).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Partially open bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 18 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)