Availability: Hotel Taj Heritage
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Taj View RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Agra hotel with free self parking
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Mosque and the Jawab, Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort. Local attractions also include Sadar Bazar and Mankameshwar Temple.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Hotel Taj Heritage provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and separate sitting areas; rooms also include televisions and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Taj Heritage Amenities
Hotel Taj Heritage features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Kalpataru - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ayurvedic treatments
Hotel Taj Heritage Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Some properties have extra fees for amenities or services that may apply even if you do not use them. Government fees or taxes also may be charged to you when you check in or check out. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 500
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 50 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)