West India Hotels from Rs3,200
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Where to stay in West India
Travellers come to Bandra West for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Mt. Mary Church and Linking Road while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(18 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the churches and gardens in Powai. You might want to make time for a stop at Powai Lake or Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Colaba. A stop by Gateway of India or Colaba Causeway might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(29 area reviews)
Unique features of Fort include the museums and historical sites. Make a stop by Crawford Market or Mohammed Ali Road while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
Unique features of Lower Parel include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by High Street Phoenix Mall or Dhobi Ghat while you're exploring the area.
More trip options
- Hotels in West India by Star Rating
- Hotels near West India Airports
- Areas of West India
- Accommodation near West India Attractions
- More accommodation types in West India
- Choose Your West India Hotel Style
- Search West India Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West India
- Hotels Near West India, India
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations