Thanyaburi Hotels from Rs1,092
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Thanyaburi has to offer including the theme park, opera houses and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, churches and entertainment choices.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Thanyaburi
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away
Dressing for Thanyaburi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Thanyaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Thanyaburi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Thanyaburi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Thanyaburi?
Thanyaburi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Thanyaburi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Thanyaburi Airports
- Areas of Thanyaburi
- Accommodation near Thanyaburi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Thanyaburi
- Choose Your Thanyaburi Hotel Style
- Search Thanyaburi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Thanyaburi
- Hotels Near Thanyaburi, Pathum Thani
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations