Lam Luk Ka Hotels from Rs1,187
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lam Luk Ka
Visitors to Lam Luk Ka are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and local tours. Top sights in the area include Odeon Circle, Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho.
- You'll find 2847 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.4 km) away
Dressing for Lam Luk Ka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lam Luk Ka is 1387 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lam Luk Ka?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lam Luk Ka, will I receive a refund?
Lam Luk Ka Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lam Luk Ka by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lam Luk Ka Airports
- Areas of Lam Luk Ka
- Accommodation near Lam Luk Ka Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lam Luk Ka
- Choose Your Lam Luk Ka Hotel Style
- Search Lam Luk Ka Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lam Luk Ka
- Hotels Near Lam Luk Ka, Bangkok
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations