Visiting Khlong Luang
Visitors can enjoy all that Khlong Luang has to offer including the university setting, golf courses and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Ayutthaya Historical Park, Wat Ratchaburana and Wat Phra Si Sanphet are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Khlong Luang
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Getting around Khlong Luang
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Khlong Luang Nava Nakhon Station. Khlong Luang might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Khlong Luang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Khlong Luang is 1387 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C