Visiting Sheikh Zayed Road
Travellers to Sheikh Zayed Road give high marks for the shopping, abundant cafes and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its tours and museums. Top sights around the area include Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Sheikh Zayed Road
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Getting around Sheikh Zayed Road
You can access metro transport at Noor Bank Station, Business Bay Station and First Gulf Bank Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Sheikh Zayed Road
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 41°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- Sheikh Zayed Road gets about 84 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 40°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°C