Visitors can enjoy all that Phutthamonthon has to offer including its university setting. Around the area, top sights include Grand Palace, Wat Arun and Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Getting around Phutthamonthon
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bangkok Salaya Station. Phutthamonthon might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Phutthamonthon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Phutthamonthon is 1387 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C