Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Oslo
Travellers to Oslo give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its tours, art and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Oslo Opera House, Karl Johan Street and Royal Palace.
- There are 204 hotels and other accommodation options in Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 23 mi (37 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 53.4 mi (86 km) away
Getting around Oslo
With so many ways to get around, seeing Oslo is easy. Nearby metro stations include Jernbanetorget T-Station, Dronningens Gate Tram Station and Kirkeristen Tram Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Oslo Central Station, Oslo Central Station or Nationaltheatret Station.
Dressing for Oslo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Oslo is 745 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C