Noida Hotels from Rs936
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Noida has to offer including the theme park, golf courses and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. Top sights around the area include Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, Humayun's Tomb and Red Fort.
- You'll find 1853 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Delhi
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Noida
With so many choices for transport, seeing Noida is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Noida City Center Station, Noida Golf Course Station and Botanical Garden Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from New Delhi Anand Vihar Terminal Station, New Delhi Chander Nagar Station or New Delhi Sahibabad Station.
Dressing for Noida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Noida each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C