- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Bandra Kurla Complex
- 1 min walk
- University of Mumbai
- 17 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General
- 19 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai, Fabhotel Embassy Park BKC is in a shopping district and connected to a shopping centre. Mohammed Ali Road and High Street Phoenix Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. KidZania Mumbai and Film City are not to be missed.
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 1 min walk
- University of Mumbai - 17 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General - 19 min walk
- MMRDA Grounds - 3 min drive
- Lilavati Hospital - 20 min drive
- Mumbai Kurla Station - 2 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Fabhotel Embassy Park BKC
Special check-in instructions
- Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fabhotel Embassy Park BKC Hotel
- Fabhotel Embassy Park BKC Mumbai
- Fabhotel Embassy Park BKC Hotel Mumbai
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Such a bad experience with hotel staff and upper management. It started with day 1, we were moved to Fab Express Garden Park hotel because there was power outage in the hotel we booked. We agreed to move since we did not have any other option. It has been raining and there was no electricity and any other amenities from last two days. We asked the management to move back to the original booking (Fab Hotel Embassy Park), the manager is first of all is so rude and says to checkout at particular time else they would not accept the move. Due to heavy rains it is so difficult to even step out of the hotel. We have some important meetings to attend which cannot be missed at any cost, but the management does not value any of it. We found out from the hotel staff that there has been water clogging issues in the past with the hotel we were still allocated here in heavy rains. Very rude senior executive, It has been such an inconvenience and the management does not give a holy .Very disappointing. Never recommend to anyone.