Travellers to Miami give high marks for the beaches, renowned art and shopping. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its live music and restaurants. Top sights in the city include PortMiami, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Aventura Mall.
- There are 1988 hotels and other accommodation options in Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away
Getting around Miami
With so many ways to get around, seeing Miami is easy. Nearby metro stations include Knight Center Metromover Station, Riverwalk Metromover Station and Bayfront Park Metromover Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Miami Airport Station, Hialeah Market Station or Miami Station.
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Miami is 1573 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C