Miami Hotels from Rs4,561
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(411 area reviews)
You can't go to Miami without hitting South Beach, world-famous for celebrity-spotting, great beaches and its cool Art Deco style.
4/5Very Good!(94 area reviews)
There’s always something fun and interesting happening in the Sunshine State’s busiest city center, from shows and shopping to history and art.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Immerse yourself in the arts culture of one of Miami’s quaintest towns. Step back in time on Charles Avenue or visit the finery of Villa Vizcaya.
Wynwood Art District
Explore over 70 different galleries, studios and performance spaces in this sensational creative hub for artists in downtown Miami’s former industrial neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of North Beach is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out North Shore Open Space Park and Park View Island.
Travellers to Miami give high marks for the beaches, renowned art and shopping. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its live music and restaurants. Top sights in the city include PortMiami, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Aventura Mall.
- There are 1988 hotels and other accommodation options in Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away
Getting around Miami
With so many ways to get around, seeing Miami is easy. Nearby metro stations include Knight Center Metromover Station, Riverwalk Metromover Station and Bayfront Park Metromover Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Miami Airport Station, Hialeah Market Station or Miami Station.
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Miami is 1573 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C