Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(411 area reviews)
You can't go to Miami without hitting South Beach, world-famous for celebrity-spotting, great beaches and its cool Art Deco style.
4/5Very Good!(94 area reviews)
Known for its stunning beaches and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Miami. Check out top attractions like Downtown Miami Shopping District and Bayfront Park, and jump on the metro at First Street Metromover Station or Knight Center Metromover Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Known for its beaches and abundant dining options, there's plenty to explore in Brickell. Top attractions like Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village are major draws, and you can catch the metro at Financial District Metromover Station or Brickell Metromover Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Immerse yourself in the arts culture of one of Miami’s quaintest towns. Step back in time on Charles Avenue or visit the finery of Villa Vizcaya.
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of North Beach is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out North Shore Open Space Park and Park View Island.
Top hotels in Miami
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Miami Beach Holiday
If you want to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Miami holiday may be just what you need. There’s no shortage of gorgeous views to soak up on a trip to Miami. Those who love being near the water are likely to be familiar with Lummus Park Beach (4 miles (6 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But there's no need to worry if the closest accommodation are full. Many sightseers also book Miami packages near Surfside Beach and Haulover Park.
Things You Should Know About Miami
- Listening to the calming sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Miami beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travellers also base themselves in apartments around these parts. Brickell Downtown and Setai Residence Ocean Front Condo are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Miami. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Miami things to do page is a terrific place to start organising your trip to Miami. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 441,000 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Miami holiday deals. With terrific attractions such as PortMiami to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Miami holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Miami holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Miami?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Miami?
- Crazy Dash Walking Adventure of Florida
- Jungle Island with transportation
- Survival Challenge by Zombie Scavengers of Florida
- 5 Person Boat rental without captain, Drive it yourself
- 305 Miami City Tour
- Fort Lauderdale Scavenger Hunt: By The New River