Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(411 area reviews)
You can't go to Miami without hitting South Beach, world-famous for celebrity-spotting, great beaches and its cool Art Deco style.
4/5Very Good!(94 area reviews)
There’s always something fun and interesting happening in the Sunshine State’s busiest city center, from shows and shopping to history and art.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Known for its beaches and abundant dining options, there's plenty to explore in Brickell. Top attractions like Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village are major draws, and you can catch the metro at Financial District Metromover Station or Brickell Metromover Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(91 area reviews)
Miami Beach Boardwalk and 41st Street are just a few worthwhile attractions to visit in Mid Beach. Travellers also love the stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Immerse yourself in the arts culture of one of Miami’s quaintest towns. Step back in time on Charles Avenue or visit the finery of Villa Vizcaya.
Top hotels in Miami
Reviewed on 17 May 2021
Reviewed on 18 May 2021
Reviewed on 18 May 2021
Miami Beach Holiday
If you want to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Miami holiday may be just what you need. There’s no shortage of gorgeous views to soak up on a trip to Miami. Those who love being near the water are likely to be familiar with Lummus Park Beach (6 kilometres away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But there's no need to worry if the closest accommodation are full. Many sightseers also book Miami packages near Surfside Beach and Haulover Park.
Things You Should Know About Miami
- Listening to the calming sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Miami beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travellers also base themselves in apartments around these parts. Brickell Downtown and Setai Residence Ocean Front Condo are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Miami. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Miami things to do page is a terrific place to start organising your trip to Miami. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 441,000 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Miami holiday deals. With terrific attractions such as PortMiami to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.