Manggis Hotels from Rs1,848
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Manggis, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Cosy and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens. Top sights around the area include Mount Agung and Jungut Batu Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Manggis
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Manggis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Manggis gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C