Madrid Hotels from Rs4,670
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Madrid
4.5/5Wonderful!(745 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Centro. Check out top attractions like Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, and jump on the metro at Sol Station or Gran Via Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(128 area reviews)
Salamanca is highly notable for its popular shops, and you might want to visit top sights like WiZink Center and Nuevo Teatro Alcala. See more of Madrid by jumping on the metro at Lista Station or Manuel Becerra Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(30 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia while getting to know Atocha, and be sure to check out the interesting museums. You can hop aboard the metro at Delicias Station or Palos de la Frontera Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(65 area reviews)
This avant-garde part of Madrid is known as the gay quarter because of its numerous LGBT shops and bars, a Gay Pride march and an open-minded populace.
4.5/5Wonderful!(88 area reviews)
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Chamberi. If sightseeing is on the list, Sorolla Museum is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Canal Station or Alonso Cano Station to see more of the area.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Madrid, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, theatre and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, architecture and shopping. Top sights in the city include Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- There are 2435 hotels and other accommodation options in Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Madrid
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Madrid is simple. Nearby metro stations include Sol Station, Gran Via Station and Callao Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Madrid Recoletos Station, Madrid Principe Pio Station or Madrid Atocha Station.
Dressing for Madrid
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Madrid each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Madrid?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Madrid, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Madrid?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Madrid?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Madrid?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Madrid?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Madrid?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Madrid?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Madrid?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Madrid?
What's the best hotel in Madrid that's close to historical sites?
Madrid Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Madrid by Star Rating
- Hotels near Madrid Airports
- Areas of Madrid
- Accommodation near Madrid Attractions
- More accommodation types in Madrid
- Choose Your Madrid Hotel Style
- Search Madrid Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Madrid
- Hotels Near Madrid, Community of Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations