Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Visiting Huntington Beach
Travellers to Huntington Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Huntington State Beach and Huntington Beach Pier.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in Huntington Beach
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Dressing for Huntington Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Huntington Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Huntington Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Huntington Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Huntington Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Huntington Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Huntington Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Huntington Beach?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Huntington Beach?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Huntington Beach?
What's the best boutique hotel in Huntington Beach?
What's the best golf hotel in Huntington Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Huntington Beach?
Huntington Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Huntington Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Huntington Beach Airports
- Areas of Huntington Beach
- Accommodation near Huntington Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Huntington Beach
- Choose Your Huntington Beach Hotel Style
- Search Huntington Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Huntington Beach
- Hotels Near Huntington Beach, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations