Newport Beach Hotels from Rs5,956
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Newport Beach
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Newport Coast is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Crystal Cove State Park and Crystal Cove while in the area.
Corona del Mar
You'll enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Corona del Mar. You might want to make time for a stop at Corona del Mar State Beach or Crystal Cove State Park.
5/5Exceptional!(5 area reviews)
Travellers to Balboa Peninsula praise its stunning beaches. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to stop by Balboa Pier and Newport Pier.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Airport Area, Irvine Museum and Boomers are top sights worth seeing.
When in West Newport, you can plan a visit to Newport Pier and Balboa Beach, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
Visiting Newport Beach
Travellers to Newport Beach give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Top sights in the city include Balboa Pier and Newport Pier.
- There are 509 hotels and other accommodation options in Newport Beach
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Dressing for Newport Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Newport Beach gets about 253 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Newport Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newport Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Newport Beach?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Newport Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Newport Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Newport Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Newport Beach?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Newport Beach?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Newport Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Newport Beach?
Newport Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Newport Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newport Beach Airports
- Areas of Newport Beach
- Accommodation near Newport Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Newport Beach
- Choose Your Newport Beach Hotel Style
- Search Newport Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Newport Beach
- Hotels Near Newport Beach, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations