Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Travellers to Irvine give high marks for the coffee shops, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university, entertainment and live music. Top sights around the area include Main Beach Park, Huntington State Beach and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- There are 98 hotels and other accommodation options in Irvine
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
Getting around Irvine
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Irvine Transportation Center. Irvine might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Irvine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Irvine gets about 329 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C