Search Apartments in Dubai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Dubai
Other property types in Dubai
Address Dubai Marina
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Atlantis The Palm
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Dubai
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Dubai with 1260 hotels and other lodging options including 495 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic riverfront in this culturally-rich area? Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are popular places to visit.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Dubai?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 29°C and nighttime temperatures average 14°C
- April-June: 38°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 41°C and nighttime averages are around 25°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 37°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average rainfall is 60 inches in a year
Things to Do in Dubai
Travellers appreciate Dubai for its riverfront and desert landscape. Enjoy the outdoors at Dubai Creek and Jumeira Beach and Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Dubai Museum and The Dubai Heritage Village. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.Dubai is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Dubai and Around the Area
Fly into Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), which is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.