- Max Super Specialty Hospital
- 17 min walk
- Qutub Minar
- 5 min drive
- Lotus Temple
- 8 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Saket neighbourhood, Hotel Saket 27 is in a shopping district. Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lodhi Garden and Leisure Valley. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital - 17 min walk
- Qutub Minar - 5 min drive
- Lotus Temple - 8 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 10 min drive
- India Habitat Centre - 12 min drive
- Saket Station - 17 min walk
- New Delhi Okhla Station - 22 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Atrium – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Hotel Saket 27
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 266 for adults and INR 266 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Saket 27 New Delhi
- Saket 27 New Delhi
- Saket 27
- Hotel Saket 27 Hotel
- Hotel Saket 27 New Delhi
- Hotel Saket 27 Hotel New Delhi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice economical hotel with friendly staff
Pleasant stay with Delhi metro not too far and eateries within 1 km. Staff are good. However the wi fi was slow. Receptionists however were a bit uncompromising and rigid. They were reluctant to accommodate customers choice and comfort. I was made to change room in the middle of my stay over there.