- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 10 min drive
- 13 min drive
- DLF Cyber City
- 20 min drive
- Janakpuri District Centre
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3 is in an area with good airport proximity. India Gate and Qutub Minar are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Leisure Valley and Lodhi Garden.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Aerocity - 13 min drive
- DLF Cyber City - 20 min drive
- Leisure Valley - 25 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams - 27 min drive
- Janakpuri District Centre - 41 min drive
- IGI Airport Station - 8 min walk
- New Delhi Sardar Patel Station - 22 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Great Room-Domestic Wing – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours, reservations required.
- Great Room-Intl.Wing – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests must have a departure flight from Terminal 3 to check in at this hotel. Check-in is available to the guest 24 hours prior to a guest’s scheduled departure from Terminal 3. Full flight details must be provided to the hotel in advance. Guests must check in using the domestic or international wing, depending on the destination of their onward flight. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Int'l Airport T3
- Express New Delhi T3 New Delhi
- Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3 New Delhi
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Cant get room till boarding pass is issued. Boarding pass is issued 3 hrs prior to departure so not helpful